Thursday 29 October 2009

The Red Bulletin – Singapore by Peter Jaworowski / Produced in Ars Thanea

This is one of my favourite images from Ars Thanea so far. I do like motorsport but that’s not why I instantly like this. What this image does incredibly well, is to portray motion in such a way that it’s exciting, intriguing and aesthetically pleasing all at the same time. The lightings representing a slow shutter speed effect and the tyre trails, it’s just such a nice effect and I love the outcome. There must have been a lot of work put into the background as well because the dark subtle tones really do make this image.

I think the colouring in general helps create a slick look to it, it’s certainly not a cheap and it does seem to give out a very stylish effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment